Six Essential Nutrients Vital on a Daily Basis
To function normally, the human body relies on various nutrients consumed in the diet. You probably don€™t know what types of nutrients your body should get on a everyday basis. Every food contains at least 3 nutrients, though consuming lots of fruit and veggies each day gives you more essential nutrients. Here are the most important types of nutrients which we need to include in our diet regularly.1. Vitamins: Vitamins are important to our health,. Any vitamin deficiency can affect our health in a matter of several months, which is why one should eat more fruits and vegetables on daily basis.. Vitamin B12 deficiency, for example, may cause permanent nerve or brain damage. Vitamin A deficiency can damage your eye health, while vitamin C deficiency can lead to weak immune system and deterioration of the gums.
- Carbohydrates:If you are want to lose weight or you want to stay fit, then you might believe that carbs are your worst enemies, but it€™s not true. Many dieters face a number of health issues due to the deficiency of carbohydrates because of that belief. Sucrose, fructose, glucose, whole grains are all great sources of carbs.
- Minerals:Minerals like Phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium and sodium are among the most essential minerals ones that should be incorporated in the daily diet. Phosphorus is important for the nervous system, bones, and teeth, while potassium is essential for the proper function of all tissues, cells, and organs in your body. Iron improves the immune system€™s ability to combat diseases in the body as well as helps keeps the brain cells strong and healthy,. Calcium keeps your teeth and bones healthy, magnesium improves your heart health and your energy levels, and sodium is needed for regulating fluid in your body. Watch your mineral intake to stay healthy and energetic all day long .
- Fats:Healthy fats, such as s omega-3 fats, are essential. Your body needs healthy fats to transport, store and absorb vitamins A, E, D, and K. When cooking make sure you add unsaturated fats like olive oil, corn oil or hemp oil. When it comes to saturated fats, too much may cause different diseases, including heart disease, stroke and cancer.
- Proteins:Protein helps repairing of the nerve cells, is involved in repairing of the worn out muscles and aids in weight loss. It also keeps your energy levels high, and keeps your nails and hair strong and healthy. If you add two servings of protein-rich foods a day is enough to stay healthy and look better. Protein sources include lentils, beans, yogurt, eggs, meat, cheese, fish, tofu, certainseeds, and nuts
- Fiber:Fiber helps in reduction of cholesterol, prevent diabetes, constipation, and improve bowel movements. Daily consumption of fibers for a woman is around 25g while for a man is at least 38g. Some of the best fiber rich foods are brown rice, beans, whole grains, nuts, popcorn, berries, oatmeal, vegetables, fruits and chia seeds.
Losing track of your nutrient intake happens easily, especially if you live a hectic routine and stick to an unhealthy diet. If you are having a balanced diet rich in nutrients you will not have any health issues.
While the above article guides you to eating healthier, there is no substitute for customized professional advice given by a qualified nutritionist. We urge you to speak to your personal dietician or if you need help, contact a nutritionist at Qua Nutrition.
You can contact us at 974343-0000 or log on to www.quanutrition.com to Book An Appointment.