Some Juices Which Help Shed Weight
- WATERMELON JUICE In summers refreshing watermelon drink is a must .Drinking fresh watermelon juice in the morning helps you save time and speed up your weight loss. A cup of fresh watermelon juice contains 71 calories and only 0.36 g fat. If you don€™t feel like drinking a plain watermelon juice, try adding oranges, carrots, pomegranate to it.
- KIWI JUICE Kiwi is rich in dietary fiber that helps prevent overeating and keep you full for longer. This fruit is fortified with various essential nutrients and have a great number of health benefits. You can also alternate with cucumber, lime and mint leaves in your kiwi juice.
- CARROT AND APPLE JUICE Carrot and apple juice is a good source of powerful antioxidants and vitamins that keep you healthy and slim without consuming too much calories . This juice is high in satiety and makes a perfect healthy breakfast drink.
- BERRY JUICE Add some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, grapes or any berries you like in your juicer to make one of the best weight loss juices . Not only does it help lose weight, it keeps you healthy and gives you energy you need to workout .
- ORANGE, APPLE AND PEAR JUICE This juice is a real nutrient powerhouse that helps cleanse your body, shed kgs, improve immune system and protect against heart disease. It will instantly fill you up with vitamins that will help you fight bad mood, prevent fatigue and boost your energy. Fresh cherries can be added that has fat-burning properties.
While the above article guides you to eating healthier, there is no substitute for customized professional advice given by a qualified nutritionist. We urge you to speak to your personal dietician or if you need help, contact a nutritionist at Qua Nutrition.
You can contact us at 080 3232 9292 or log on to www.quanutrition.com to Book An Appointment.